90 Day Customer Money Back Guarantee*
Lily & Loaf offer a no quibble 90-day money-back guarantee on first purchases of many of our products (excluding accessories). If you are not completely satisfied with your first purchase, you may return your unused product or empty container to us within 90 days for a full refund, following the returns procedure below. Delivery costs are non-refundable.
The 90-day money-back guarantee does not apply on multiple quantities purchased*, only single items. It also does not apply to accessories, kinesiology kits, multi-packs or repeat orders for the same product.
*If you have purchased through our Lifestyle Analysis Buy 2 get 1 Free, you may still take advantage of our 90-day money-back guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied.
Promotional Products: Seasonal, discontinued or special promotional products and products that have been sold through special offers are non-returnable.
This guarantee applies only to products that have not been misused, intentionally damaged, discontinued or have become outdated.
You have the right to cancel and return your Lily & Loaf order anytime up to 14 days after delivery of the goods.
To do so you must follow the returns procedure below, making a clear statement of your wish to cancel and the reason why. After which you will be issued with a Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) number.
If you exercise your right of cancellation it is a term of the contract that you must return the goods at your own expense. The goods must be unopened and unused.
Your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will not be affected.
Provided that any goods that you have received under the cancelled contract have been returned to the company, as requested above, you will be entitled to receive a full refund. In the case of returned items, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Any refunds will be made back to the same payment method used to make the purchase. There are no fees for reimbursement.
Defective or Damaged Products
In the unlikely event that a product is received defective or damaged, it may be returned to us within 90 days of purchase from the Company, for replacement or refund, following the returns procedure below.
The Company will reimburse any shipping costs for the returned product.
Customer Returns Procedure
All product returns must be authorised in advance by Lily & Loaf.
- Email email@example.com, or write to Returns, Lily & Loaf, Hortonwood 32, Telford, TF1 7YL to request a Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) number within the time scales shown above, providing your order number, description of the goods you are returning and the reason why (order cancellation/90-day money back guarantee/damaged or defective product).
- On receipt of your RGA number, return either your product or empty container to Lily & Loaf, Hortonwood 32, Telford, TF1 7YL.
- Please include with your returned item your name, address and order number.
- Your RGA number should be clearly marked on the outside of your package. Packages returned to Lily & Loaf without a visible RGA number will not qualify for a refund and cannot be returned to the sender.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (unless otherwise advised). We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Lily & Loaf accept no responsibility for returns that may be lost in transit.
- All returns should be received by us within 14 days of issuing your RGA number. Packages received by Lily & Loaf after this time will not qualify for a refund and cannot be returned to the sender.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to confirm that we have received your item. Your refund (minus shipping fees) will be processed by our team within 5 working days, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment.