90 Day Customer Money Back Guarantee*
Lily & Loaf offer a no quibble 90-day money back guarantee on first purchases of any product shipped to end users if the end user is not completely satisfied with their first purchase. Purchases shipped to Resellers may be returned at our discretion (see Reseller Policies and Procedures for more information). Delivery costs are non-refundable.
The 90-day money-back guarantee does not apply on multiple quantities purchased*, only single items. It also does not apply to accessories, kinesiology kits, multi-packs or repeat orders for the same product.
*If you have purchased through our Lifestyle Analysis Buy 2 get 1 Free, you may still take advantage of our 90-day money-back guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied.
Promotional Products: Seasonal, discontinued or special promotional products and products that have been sold through special offers are non-returnable.
This guarantee applies only to products that have not been misused, intentionally damaged, discontinued or have become outdated
You have the right to cancel and return your Lily & Loaf order anytime up to 14 days after delivery of the goods.
To do so you must follow the returns procedure below, making a clear statement of your wish to cancel and the reason why. After which you will be issued with a Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) number.
If you exercise your right of cancellation it is a term of the contract that you must return the goods at your own expense. The goods must be unopened and unused.
Your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will not be affected.
Provided that any goods that you have received under the cancelled contract have been returned to the company, as requested above, you will be entitled to receive a credit. In the case of returned items, the delivery charge will not be refunded or credited
Defective or Damaged Products
In the unlikely event that a product is received defective or damaged, it may be returned to us within 90 days of purchase from the Company, for replacement or credit, following the returns procedure below.
The Company will reimburse any shipping costs for the returned product.
All product returns must be authorised in advance by Lily & Loaf
For purchases shipped to end users:
- You should give the end user a full refund or a replacement product
- Follow the Customer Returns Procedure.
- A credit will be placed on your Reseller account. This credit should be used within 6 months.
For purchases shipped to Resellers:
- Email email@example.com, or write to Returns, Lily & Loaf, Hortonwood 32, Telford, TF1 7YL to request a Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) number within the time scales shown above, providing your order number, description of the goods you are returning and the reason why (order cancellation/90-day money back guarantee/damaged or defective product).
- On receipt of your RGA number, return either your product or empty container to Lily & Loaf, Hortonwood 32, Telford, TF1 7YL.
- Please include with your returned item your name, address and order number.
- Your RGA number should be clearly marked on the outside of your package. Packages returned to Lily & Loaf without a visible RGA number will not qualify for a credit and cannot be returned to the sender.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (unless otherwise advised). We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Lily & Loaf accept no responsibility for returns that may be lost in transit.
- All returns should be received by us within 14 days of issuing your RGA number. Packages received by Lily & Loaf after this time will not qualify for a credit and cannot be returned to the sender.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to confirm that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, then your return will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your Reseller account. This credit should be used within 6 months.