90 Day Customer Money Back Guarantee
Lily & Loaf offer a no quibble 90-day money back guarantee on all purchases shipped to end users if the end user is not completely satisfied with their purchase. Purchases shipped to Resellers may be returned at our discretion (see Reseller Policies and Procedures for more information). Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable.
All returns must be authorised in advance by Lily & Loaf.
For purchases shipped to end users:
- You should give the end user a full refund or replacement product
- Follow the Customer Returns Procedure.
- A credit will be placed on your Reseller account. This credit should be used within 6 months.
For purchases shipped to Resellers:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) number.
- Return your product(s) to Lily & Loaf Head Office at Unit 5, Hortonwood 32, Telford TF1 7YL.
- Please include with your return item your name, address, order number, and account number (if applicable).
- Your RGA number should be clearly marked on the outside of your package. Packages returned to Lily & Loaf without a visible RGA number will not qualify for a credit and cannot be returned to the sender.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you are shipping an item over £50 you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to confirm that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, then your return will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your Reseller account. This credit should be used within 6 months.