Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharides), Plus a complex of 3 billion bacteria: Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactococcus lactis
• Antibiotic resistant strains cultivated to survive stomach acid and bile.
• Stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate.
• Includes Prebiotic Inulin which stimulate growth of bifidobacteria and other healthy native bacteria.
• Provides a complex of 3 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria) per 3ml teaspoon.
• Designed to have activity throughout the whole GI tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon.
Quality Assurance & Efficacy
All products in the Healthy Rascals Range are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities which work to good manufacturing practice (GMP) and pharmaceutical level quality control, and very batch of product receives a manufacturers’ certificate of analysis.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 level teaspoon.
Children aged 6-11 years: 1/2 level teaspoon.
Children aged 3-5 years: 1/3 level teaspoon.
Stir into lukewarm water, leave for approximately 10 minutes.
Drink on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime.
Can be taken whilst on a course of antibiotics, but preferably not to be consumed at the same time as the antibiotics.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of sight and reach of children.